Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm so tired. Mentally and physically. I'm tired of everything, of everyone. I just want to sleep (not die, just sleep) and stay in the worlds of my dreams. Life is just more exuberant and enjoyable there than here in reality. I just hate the majority of the people I meet everyday. In my dreams I can be anything, anyone, anywhere. I can do anything I want, without restriction if I wanted. Unlike here where I feel so bound to the little things that get taken out of proportion by others, I try to make everyone happy and in doing so I make myself unhappy because I feel like I can't enjoy the things in life as much all the time. I just want to be able to see my friends like I used to, I just want to do the things that I want to do without always feeling like someone is going to chastise me over every little thing. I'm just so fucking tired.

1 comment:

  1. Just stop worrying about what others think so much, this is the reality of it honestly.

    If you keep chugging in the direction of others instead of the direction you want to go, you'll end up like this little bastard:

    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn146l.jpg


    I am Le Mat, the comfort in hell,
    And for all but myself, my soul I do sell,
    Tears that I cry that noone does see,
    The level of heaviness, added misery,
    Ask now forever, and so I shall tell,
    That deep within, I am in a cell


    I am around if ever you need a shoulder to speak into

    ReplyDelete